Sales Position Available!
Thanks for your interest in partnering with our agency! Please review the detailed job description and complete the form below if you'd like to be considered.
Responsibilities of the Licensed Insurance Sales Agent
You’ll be assigned a book of business consisting of property and casualty as well as life and health accounts. You will be expected to:
- Provide excellent customer service for these families and businesses.
- Build relationships with families and business owners.
- Multi-line property and casualty and life and financial products to our existing clients.
- Actively grow property and casualty as well as life and financial lines by seeking out new clients, being active in the community, and working referrals.
- Periodically review property and casualty insurance protection to evaluate proper insurance coverage.
- Routinely ask about existing life insurance as most families are under-insured and it’ll be your responsibility to discuss any possible needs that are currently unmet.
Requirements of the Licensed Insurance Sales Agent
- Property and Casualty Insurance License
- Life and Health Insurance License (must be obtained within 6 months of employment)
- Successful candidate will be energetic, enthusiastic, ethical and self-motivated.
- Previous sales experience preferred.
- Strong customer services experience a plus.
Benefits of this sales position with Kelly Insurance Services
- Base Pay + Bonuses + Commissions = Unlimited Income
- Represent many companies, so successful high percentage of sales closed.
- Full time position
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
- Retirement 401K
- We are committed to excellent customer service and have a reputation of treating our clients like family.
- We are small enough to provide personal service, yet large enough to provide you with the carriers you’ll need in order to place most risks.
- We are committed to strong integrity and ethics. You’ll never be asked to do anything remotely unethical.
- You will learn the skills needed to be successful with a combination of on the job training and Home Office classroom seminars.
If you’d like to be considered, please complete the following form. If you have a resume, please email it to PositionAvailable@KellyInsuranceServices.com, as well as completing this form. Thanks!